Last updated: 2 March 2020
Please read these Terms of Service ("Terms", "Terms of Service") carefully before using the Iosiro security audit and reporting services (together the “Services”) offered by Zenoic (Pty) Ltd trading as Iosiro (“Iosiro”) as indicated on the https://www.iosiro.com/ website (“Website”) operated by Iosiro ("us", "we", or "our").
By accessing or using the Services you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Services.
- “Electronic Communications” includes, but is not limited to: email correspondence, submissions made on the Website and related forms, accessing the Services, visiting the Website, and any other communication sent to you electronically via the Website.
- You consent to receiving Electronic Communications.
- You agree that all Electronic Communications and communications provided to you electronically, including all notices, agreements, disclosures and other communications, satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
Blockchain-based Software and Cryptography
- By using the Iosiro Services, you represent and warrant an understanding of the inherent risks associated with blockchain-based software systems.
- You acknowledge that a comprehensive understanding of computer science may be required for the use and/or interaction with the Services.
- By using the Services, you represent and warrant that you possess the relevant knowledge and skills, and appreciate the inherent risks associated with blockchain-based software systems.
- You acknowledge, and confirm having an understanding, that cryptography is a progressing field.
- You acknowledge that risks to the Services and blockchain-based technologies may be present as a result of advances in code-cracking or technical advances, such as novel flaws identified in cryptography. You acknowledge that these risks could result in the loss or theft of your cryptographic tokens or property.
- Iosiro may, as far as possible, update the Services to accommodate and account for any cryptography advances, including the incorporation of additional security measures.
- Iosiro does not guarantee the absolute security of the Services. The use of the Services is at your own risk, and you fully acknowledge and accept the inherent risks involved in utilising the Services.
- You acknowledge and understand the high volatility associated with blockchain technologies, such as Ethereum, and associated cryptocurrencies or tokens, as a result of factors not limited to: speculation, technology, adoption, and security risks.
- You acknowledge and understand the variable costs associated with transacting on blockchain technologies, such as Ethereum, and associated cryptocurrencies or tokens. These transaction costs may increase at any time and therefore impact any activities on the Ethereum blockchain.
- Iosiro, or any related entity or person, will not be held liable for any fluctuations and/or increased costs outlined above. You fully acknowledge and accept the risks inherent in utilising blockchain associated technologies, cryptocurrencies, and/or tokens.
- The Iosiro website and its web pages contain material or content which is owned by and licensed to Iosiro. This content includes, but is not limited to: graphics, pictures, design, format, layout, look, appearance, logo, audio clips, video clips, and HTML coding.
- Reproduction, distribution, storage, or transfer of the content listed in (1) above is prohibited, unless authorised with the prior written permission of Iosiro.
- “Iosiro” and the Iosiro logo are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Iosiro. Other product logos and names reproduced on the Iosiro website and referenced therein are the trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.
- The Iosiro brand and the contents of the Iosiro web pages are protected to the fullest extent by international copyright and trademark laws. All rights are reserved.
- Any summary report provided by Iosiro in accordance with the Services, is a limited report of our findings and analysis. In order to get a full view of our findings and the scope of our analysis, it is crucial to read the full report.
- Reports are provided in accordance with good industry practice as at the date of the report, in relation to: (i) cybersecurity vulnerabilities and issues in the smart contract source code analysed, the details of which are set out in each report (“Source Code”); and (ii) the Source Code compiling, deploying and performing the intended functions.
- Any report provided by Iosiro as part of the Services is provided for information purposes only and on a non-reliance basis, and does not constitute investment advice.
- No one shall have any right to rely on the report or its contents. Neither Iosiro nor its affiliates owes a duty of care towards you or any other person. Iosiro does not make any warranty or representation to any person on the accuracy or completeness of any report.
- Any report is provided "as is", without any conditions, warranties, or other terms of any kind except as set out in this disclaimer. Iosiro hereby excludes all representations, warranties, conditions, and other terms (including, without limitation, the warranties implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose, and the use of reasonable care and skill) which, but for this clause, might have effect in relation to any report.
- Iosiro hereby excludes all liability and responsibility for any loss or damage in anyway arising from or connected to the reliance, use, or inability to use any report. You acknowledge and agree that neither you nor any other person shall have any claim against Iosiro in relation to any report created in terms of the Services.
- By reading a report or any part of it, you agree to the terms of this disclaimer. If you do not agree to the terms, then please immediately cease reading the relevant report, and delete and destroy any and all copies of the report downloaded and/or printed by you.
Indemnity and Limitation of Liability
- The use of the Iosiro website and Services is entirely at your own risk. By using the Iosiro website and Services, you confirm that you have ensured that the information, services, and products available through the Iosiro website meet any specific requirements required by you.
- Iosiro shall not be held liable for any legal or other fees or damages incurred by, from or on you as a result of the use of and/or reliance on the Services.
- Iosiro shall not be held liable for any unauthorised use, access, replication, redistribution, infringement, misappropriation, or violation by you on any copyright, trademark, trade secret, patent, or other rights held by a third party.
- You indemnify Iosiro against any and all expenses and losses, including all legal and attorneys’ fees and costs, as a result of: the use and/or reliance on the Services, your misconduct as stated in (3) above, or for any breach by the you of this Agreement.
- Unauthorised use of the Iosiro website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Iosiro, and any third parties, do not provide any guarantee or warranty as to the timeliness, accuracy, performance, suitability, or completeness of any of the information, content, services, and material found or offered on the Iosiro website. Iosiro expressly excludes liability, to the fullest extent permitted by law, for any inaccuracies or errors found on the Iosiro website and related sites and/or content, services, information, and material.
Iosiro confirms that any information submitted to it (including all names, email addresses and phone numbers), is strictly confidential. We will not share or sell any information provided to us with anyone not required for the purposes of the Services. All communication regarding the Services is held in strict confidence.
Links to third parties
- Our Services may contain links to third-party services or web sites that are not owned or controlled by Iosiro. By providing these links, Iosiro is by no means endorsing the third party services or web site(s).
- Iosiro has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party services or web sites. You further acknowledge and agree that Iosiro shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods, or services available on or through any such websites or services.
The information on the Iosiro website is for your general information purposes only. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time without prior notice. If we deem it necessary, we will try to provide at least 10 days' notice prior to any new material terms taking effect.
Use of the Iosiro website and any dispute arising out of such use of the is subject to the laws of South Africa.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.
Iosiro makes no guarantees of service of any kind, whether expressed or implied, for the Services it is providing.